Marulett

Marulett

Blood Rites (The Grey Wolves, #2) - Quinn Loftis First I would like to thank Quinn for giving me this amazing book as a gift.

As POW, it is really fast paced and the characters are great. New characters arrive, among those Jacque´s dad, Dillon. Everything goes down the road because he is not certain that Fane can take good care of Jacque and his beta ,Logan has a plan of his own regarding Jacque´s future.

I must say that my favorite one is Jen, she is sarcastic and talks all the time, she has this need of filling every silence gap even in the most serious situations and has a crush over the über hot Romanian beta Decebel.

The book is REALLY REALLY GOOD, I want to know what the future of Jacque and Fane holds, what will happen with Jen having wolf blood and Decebel and if Sally will also get a love interest...

Some of my favorite quotes are:

1)“You always get an intense look on your face, so I you are either constipated or talking to Fane. If you aren’t talking to Fane then you ought to see a doctor because you are constipated a lot,” Jen explained. Sally was cracking up at Jen and Jacque was giving Jen an un-lady like hand gesture.

2)"One hot, loving, passionate, furry werewolf coming up," Sally said sarcastically. "Would you like fries or tots with that?" "I prefer whipped cream actually," Jen said wistfully.

3) "Katy Perry? She's singing Katy Perry in the hospital bathroom. Just when you think you've seen it all," Sally mumbled.

4) My favourite:
"Kiss me, k-k-kiss me, infect me with your love, and fill me with your poison, take me, t-t-take me, wanna be your victim, ready for abduction boy, you're a werewolf, your touch is so furry, its supernatural, extra-werewolf-iestrial,"

The part of vows during the ceremony is just great/amazing, I loved that part too but don´t want to quote anything trying to maintain this as spoiler free as possible.

After this one I´m not sure If I want a Fane or a Decebel...hahaha

KUDOS TO MISS LOFTIS!!! You´ve outdone yourself with this one.

Give this book (books if you haven´t read [b:Prince of Wolves|11947156|Prince of Wolves (The Grey Wolves Series)|Quinn Loftis|http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51cyDvC%2BZzL._SL75_.jpg|16908743] yet) a chance...you won´t regret it!

Can´t wait for Just one Drop, out Feb. 2012!!

Happy read everyone :)